Not all liquids in the lab are as easy to pipette as samples that behave like water. Many researchers have to deal with viscous, dense, volatile or foaming and even contagious samples on a daily basis.
In this webinar, you'll learn which liquid handling tools to use and techniques to employ to increase your pipetting performance and the reproducibility of your experiments with challenging liquids.
- The typical challenges encountered when working with liquids that behave different than water
- How to maintain your pipetting performance with different tools, techniques and workarounds
- Which "lab myths" you shouldn't believe when dealing with challenging liquid classes
Date & Time:
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 16:00 (CEST)
- Dr. Nadine Mellies, Application Specialist Liquid Handling, Eppendorf SE
Being responsible for applications of liquid handling systems and trainings, Dr. Nadine Mellies is Application Specialist focusing on Manual Liquid Handling at Eppendorf SE in Hamburg, Germany. She holds a PhD in Biology with a focus on male reproductive biology working with mouse and human stem cells at the Institute of Human Genetics Goettingen, Germany. After completing her PhD thesis, she joined Eppendorf in June 2016 with 4+ years of experience in cell culture applications.