Save up to 8300 € / 9000 $ over five years and cell culture lab space
Did you know that running costs for a CO2
incubator easily exceed its purchase price over time?
Some costs are significant but not always obvious at first glance: regular replacement of fan-associated HEPA filters or UV lamps, loss of lab space because of low vessel capacity vs. footprint ratio, high incubator gas consumption, or lack of flexibility for future lab needs. Also, increased lab downtime risk and potential sample loss due to unreliable contamination prevention can add significant costs.
cell culture incubators provide answers to these challenges by:
• Saving lab space: Up to 25 % more usable space in a small footprint (no additional interior parts like fan, air ducts, HEPA filters etc.)
• Saving up to 1000 € / 1100 USD in five years - No internal expendable parts like fan-associated HEPA filters or UV lamps
• Significantly lower CO2
consumption by smart gas control
• Up to over 7300 € / 8180 USD less gas consumption in five years for low O2
• Get features you need at the time you need them – with many upgradeable options
• Long-lasting quality – Made in Germany
• Many features and accessories already included: 4 shelves, dual-channel IR-sensor for CO2
control (instead of TC-sensor), two access ports etc. Learn more: White Paper - How to Save Money with CellXpert®CO2 incubators