- On the epBlue start screen, open the "Report" application.
- Select the device from the "Used Devices" list.
- Press the "Create Service Report" button.
- Individual applications can be excluded from the export, as appropriate.
- Press the "Export" button.
- Select the destination folder.
When creating the service report on an EasyCon, a USB stick must be connected. The file name cannot be changed. The file name consists of the date, time, and serial number of the device.
The selected applications are exported as an encrypted file.