New: Multi-Temperature Mapping for Ultra-Low Temperature Upright Freezer
Regular verification with the help of an external, calibrated multi-channel temperature verification system inside your ULT freezer provides you with security of reliable long-term sample storage.
Our factory-trained and certified service technician will perform an on-site temperature mapping study including a full report stating:
- Minimum, maximum and average temperature of each location
- Full log of raw data of each measurement
- Temperature profile graphic for duration of measuring period
- All relevant calibration certificates
Norms, standards and best practices such as ISPE-Controlled Temperature Chamber Mapping and Monitoring, IEC 60068 - Environmental testing, or Vaisala – 5 Rules of Sensor Placement in Validation/Mapping Applications recommend a temperature mapping of 9 or 15 probes after installation, and subsequently every two years, or when changes are made to the system.
- 24 hours, 365 days a year reliable storage for temperature-sensitive samples
- Comparable annual temperature distribution results in one or multiple freezers
- Audit proof documentation
This service is only available in selected countries. Please contact your local Eppendorf serviceorganization for further information.