US | USD
Logged in as::
US | USD
You are about to leave this site.
Please be aware that your current cart is not saved yet and cannot be restored on the new site nor when you come back. If you want to save your cart please login in into your account.
For culture condition optimization and media optimization
Preparation of buffers and reagents is required for almost all experimental steps throughout any workflow. And not all liquids are the same. With this solution you are well prepared to transfer liquids of different characteristics in various volumes.
- Handle challenging liquids hassle-free
- Basic or advanced solution for low or medium throughput
Reproducible results from bench to pilot and production
The Scale Up Assist software of the BioFlo 320 and BioFlo 720 simplifies your workflow and takes care of the calculations necessary to scale up and scale down your process.
- Calculation of critical process parameters based on either constant P/V or constant tip speed
- Select from up to 3 different vessel sizes (software comprises vessel specific data from Eppendorf vessel portfolio and ThermoTM Scientific HyPerformaTM 5:1 Single-Use Bioreactors)
Efficient culture condition optimization
To define the optimal culture conditions for your bioprocess, depending on the system, up to 24 bioreactors can be controlled individually or in parallel, to analyze the effect of varying process parameters.
- Parallel operation of multiple units to compare changes of individual parameters in parallel or to scale-out your process
- Universal connectivity to digital and analog sensors
- Third-party module integration via OPC UA allows the programming of complex feedback loops as functions of different parameters
- Data and event log of alarms
- Alarm functions automatically stop all running loops if needed
- Real-time sensor diagnostic anticipate sensor failure
BioFlo® 320+ DASGIP® Process Computer
+ BioBLU Vessel
Learn about other bioprocess products
Request your individual support
Your own dedicated expert assists you in finding the perfect match for your specific mAb workflow. Get your individual consultation!
Eppendorf North America