We will look on common challenges in reactor set-ups and configurations. What vessel and impeller type are appropriate for shear sensitive cells or cultures with high oxygen demand. What process parameter control is essential and how can the integration of additional analytical tools help to improve process stability. We will address frequent cultivation challenges such as how to produce reproducible inoculums in shake flasks and how to cope with foaming or viscous solutions in bioreactors. We will further have a look on the different steps of a process and discuss optimization factors and measures.
Date & Time
- Wednesday April 26, 2023
- 8am PDT (Los Angeles), 11am EDT (New York), 5pm CEST (Hamburg), 8.30pm IST (Chennai), 11pm MYT (KL)/CST (Shanghai)
- Duration: 60 min
- Research scientists interested in optimizing their bioprocess
- Students interested in learning most important bioprocess parameter and how they influence the process
- Get answers to frequently asked questions in bioprocessing.
- Learn how to define and optimize important parameters to improve culture results.
- Get hands-on advice to optimize each step of your process.
- Live “Ask the Expert” session – Deepen your knowledge and optimize your process.
+ Live “Ask the Expert” session