Successful bioprocessing is complex and depends on many factors. From the selection of the expression host, media composition, the proper cultivation system and cultivation strategy, adequate downstream processes, up to the development of a robust tech transfer.
In this webinar we will address general and day-to-day challenges in the bioprocessing workflow from shake flask to production and discuss possible solutions. We will initially look on common challenges in reactor set-ups and configurations. What vessel and impeller type are the appropriate one for different culture demands (e.g. shear sensitivity, high oxygen demands), what process parameters control is essential and how the integration of additional analytical tools can help to improve process stability. We will address frequent challenges in cultivation, e.g. how to produce reproducible inoculums in shake flasks, how to prevent contamination in a bioreactor, during transfer or sampling and how to cope with difficulties in cultivation in the bioreactor, e.g. foaming or viscous solutions. We will further have a look on the different steps of a process and discuss optimization factors and measures.
Register now, if you want to have answers to frequently asked questions in bioprocessing and want to understand how to cope with challenges in bioprocessing from shake flask to bioreactor.
If you want to get answers on specific questions during the webinar, send an email to email@example.com by June 6.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Get answers to frequently asked questions in bioprocessing.
- Learn how to define and optimize important parameters to improve culture results.
- Get hands-on advice to optimize each step of your process.
- Live “Ask the Expert” session – Deepen your knowledge and optimize your process.
Duration (optional): 1 hour
Date & Time: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 9am EST| 2pm BST| 3pm CEST
- Ines Hartmann, Application Specialist Cell Handling, Eppendorf AG
- Ankita Desai, Bioprocess Field Application Specialist, Eppendorf North America