Za chwilę opuścisz tę stronę.
Zwróć uwagę, że Twój aktualny koszyk nie został zapisany i nie będzie go można przywrócić na nowej stronie, kiedy tu wrócisz. Jeśli chcesz zapisać swój koszyk, zaloguj się na swoje konto.
Eppendorf simplifies bioprocess data acquisition with the launch of the Bioprocess Autosampler
Being well informed on what is going on inside the bioreactor is indispensable for optimizing yield and quality of the desired end product and ensuring it is formed in a time and cost-saving manner. Analyzing relevant parameters like the cells’ status, product concentration, and medium composition usually requires taking a sample from the bioreactor. Eppendorf, a leading life science company, introduces the Bioprocess Autosampler. It facilitates sampling 24/7 in short and regular intervals and like this gaining complete datasets.
The Bioprocess Autosampler from Eppendorf takes samples from multiple bioreactors and stores them tempered for later analysis.
- Flexible sampling: The Bioprocess Autosampler is compatible with glass and single-use bioreactors with working volumes of 60 mL to 1.8 L. Like this, it adapts to changing requirements regarding working volume and bioreactor type.
- Space-saving: The autosampler is mounted on the lab bench and ensures aseptic operation without the use of a laminar flow cabinet.
- Ease-of-use: The Bioprocess Autosampler is seamlessly integrated into DASware® control bioprocess control software. Like this, there is no need to familiarize with an additional software product.
The first release of the Bioprocess Autosampler was designed for microbial applications and is compatible with the DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System and the DASGIP® Parallel Bioreactor System. Additional options will be added in future releases, such as the suitability for cell culture applications and the compatibility with other Eppendorf bioreactor control stations and vessel sizes. It can be installed with new as well as retrofitted to existing bioreactor control systems from Eppendorf.
The Bioprocess Autosampler is initially launched in Europe and North America with other regions to follow.
Here you find more information on the Bioprocess Autosampler:
- Find more product information on https://www.eppendorf.com/bp-autosampler
- Watch video to see the Bioprocess Autosampler in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Bdl8y0aks
- Watch our launch webinar for learn more about the capabilities of the Bioprocess Autosampler and discover a use case straight from the lab.
Bioprocess Autosampler - Improve data quality, decrease effort (labroots.com)
Eppendorf is a leading life science company that develops, produces and sells systems for use in laboratories around the world. The product portfolio is divided into four core business areas: Liquid Handling, Consumables, Separation & Instrumentation and Bioprocess and Workflow Solutions. It includes pipettes, pipette tips, centrifuges, mixers and ultra-low-temperature freezers. In addition, Eppendorf offers a wide variety of high-quality consumables.
Eppendorf products are used in academic and commercial research laboratories, e.g., in companies from the pharmaceutical and biotechnological as well as the chemical and food industries. They are also used in laboratories that perform clinical or environmental analysis, in forensic laboratories and in industrial laboratories where process analysis, production and quality assurance are performed.
Eppendorf has been in business since 1945, is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, and employs about 5,000 people around the world. The company has subsidiaries in 33 countries and is represented on all continents and in all important markets by distributors.
Dr. Ulrike Rasche
Eppendorf SE Bioprocess Center
52428 Juelich, Germany
Phone: +49 2461 980133