Pipettes and dispensers are precision instruments that need some care to always work at peak performance. Depending on your application, your liquid handling tools may become a potential source of sample contamination or incorrect pipetting results if not treated properly.
Join our webinar, receive practical tips on how to clean and maintain your pipettes and learn why a regular calibration is important for the reproducibility of your research.
- Why and how to properly clean pipettes and dispensers as part of your lab routine
- Practical tips & tricks for cleaning electronic pipettes
- What pipette calibration is and why it should be performed on a regular basis
Date & Time:
- Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 16:00 (CEST)
- Dr. Maren Rudolph, Application Specialist Liquid Handling, Eppendorf SE
- Dr. Nadine Mellies, Application Specialist Liquid Handling, Eppendorf SE
Dr. Maren Rudolph
Dr. Maren Rudolph is Application Specialist with a focus on Manual Liquid Handling at Eppendorf SE in Hamburg, Germany. She holds a PhD in the field of medical microbiology focusing on the visualization of bacterial proteins during host cell infection at the Institute of Medical Microbiology, Virology and Hygiene in Hamburg, Germany. Since joining Eppendorf in February 2022, she is responsible for applications of liquid handling systems and trainings.Dr. Nadine Mellies
Being responsible for applications of liquid handling systems and trainings, Dr. Nadine Mellies is Application Specialist focusing on Manual Liquid Handling at Eppendorf SE in Hamburg, Germany. She holds a PhD in Biology with a focus on male reproductive biology working with mouse and human stem cells at the Institute of Human Genetics Goettingen, Germany. After completing her PhD thesis, she joined Eppendorf in June 2016 with 4+ years of experience in cell culture applications.