Are you using a BioFlo 110 or BioFlo/CelliGen 115 control station for your microbial fermentation or cell culture processes? Join our informative live webinar to learn how you can make your laboratory future proof while saving on investment by reusing parts of your existing equipment.
The BioFlo 120, successor of the well-established 110 and 115 controllers, comes with advanced features while allowing you to keep your existing vessels. Converting to the new system is easy and lets you benefit from
- Push-button auto culture modes
- Flexible operation using glass or single-use vessels
- A scalable expanded working volume range
- Universal connections for digital and analog sensors
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about the details and benefits of the new control station compared to your existing unit
- Get to see how easy conversion is, including research examples and customer voices on a successful transfer of an existing bioprocess
- Take the chance to ask questions during a live Q&A session
This webinar took place on September 26, 2018.