이 사이트에서 나가려고 합니다.
현재 장바구니는 아직 저장되지 않았고 새로운 사이트에서 또는 다시 방문할 때 복원할 수 없습니다. 장바구니를 저장하려면 계정에 로그인하십시오.
Your Future Lab Perspective
»Making polymer products and components substantially and measurably more sustainable according to the »Reduce, Reuse, Recycle« concept without compromising product quality and performance«
Since oil-based plastic consumable have replaced glass consumables, they have become irreplaceable in laboratories around the world, providing quality standards needed in increasingly demanding research. This is the growing challenge in respect to sustainability. Thus, Eppendorf not only focuses on the development of new products but also on new, more environmentally friendly manufacturing materials. For the first time, we are in a position to offer a generation of Eppendorf Tubes® with screw caps and pipette tips as well as filter pipette tips made of a certified polypropylene based on renewable reused raw materials.
Special product highlights
- The Eppendorf Production Center in Oldenburg / Germany is ISCC PLUS (International Sustainability & Carbon Certification) certified.
- ACT labeled (Accountability, Consistency, Transparency) – Environmental Impact Factor Certification conducted by My Green Lab®
- Tubes* and Tips are made from at least 90% renewable feedstock (recycled e.g. from food oil wastes and residues), applying ISCC mass balance approach. For details, see the product label.
- General Quality Certificates / Compliance with Standards are available separately for Eppendorf Tubes® and epT.I.P.S.® BioBased.
- Product-specific and lot-specific purity certificates as well as an ISCC sustainability declaration for Eppendorf Tubes® and Tips BioBased.
* The screw caps are actual fossil-based material. The material switch will be made to BioBased in 2023.
About Bio-based Polymers Used for Eppendorf Tubes® and epT.I.P.S.® BioBased
To increase the sustainable properties of plastic used for the production of lab consumables, we must make and use plastics more sustainably using recycled and renewable feedstocks.
- In the bio-based polymer production, fossil raw material is replaced with sustainable raw material produced from bio-based waste and residues (2nd generation renewable feedstock).
- The renewable feedstocks used to produce the raw materials can be backtraced to the first collection points. The origin of the renewable raw materials from carefully selected suppliers committed to sustainability is assured.
- The final polymers are sustainability certified by »ISCC PLUS« – the leading global certification scheme for manufacturers of biobased polymers and downstream converters.
The mass balance approach – Certification of complex product chains in the circular economy
»How to measure the number of renewable fractions in a final product, when polypropylene or other plastic made from building blocks from bio-naphtha has the same properties as polymers made of crude oil?«
Renewable feedstock replaces an equivalent amount of virgin feedstock from crude oil at the beginning of the value chain. First step: the exact quantity of renewable feedstock (here the bio-naphtha) which is needed for the production of a certain product has to be determined. In a second step, it has to be determined what quantity of fossil-fuel-based feedstock can be replaced by renewable feedstock. The amount of replaced feedstock is then allocated to the product so that the input amount matches the output in tons.
White Paper: „Consumables Made of Bioplastics Enter the Lab“"
Can we solve the plastic problem? Plastic has entered our daily life. But as versatile and necessary as it is, it also has a major ecologic impact since it is made from fossil fuels. Bioplastics produced from plants like sugar cane seem to be an alternative, but this approach also has its drawbacks. Intending to build a circular economy, waste streams are coming into focus as a source for the production of plastics.
The path from vegetable cooking oil to Eppendorf Tubes® BioBased and epT.I.P.S.® BioBased
- The food oil wastes and residues used to produce the renewable feedstock based polypropylene are traceable to the first collection points.
- The renewable feedstock based polypropylene and all manufacturing steps are sustainability certified by ISCC PLUS – a reliable, world leading certification system. The renewable feedstock content is determined via the ISCC mass balance approach.
- The resulting materials for the polyolefins used meet the same strict specifications, purity and quality, regardless of whether they are fossil-based or renewable feedstock based recycled raw materials.
- Legal Notice
- Trademarks & Patents
- Cookie Info
- For commercial customers only. All prices VAT exclusive.
- 상호: 에펜도르프코리아 주식회사 대표자: Christian Wolfgang Groeger 주소: 서울시 강남구 테헤란로 322 서관 6층 (역삼동, 한신인터밸리 24빌딩) 전화번호: 1577-4395 전자우편주소: firstname.lastname@example.org 사업자등록번호: 220-88-27824 통신판매업번호: 2023-서울강남-00526 판매 및 납품 일반약관
- © 2023 Eppendorf SE