이 사이트에서 나가려고 합니다.
현재 장바구니는 아직 저장되지 않았고 새로운 사이트에서 또는 다시 방문할 때 복원할 수 없습니다. 장바구니를 저장하려면 계정에 로그인하십시오.
Bioprocessing in Vaccine Development and Manufacturing
Solutions for vaccine process development through production
Introduction to vaccines and vaccine development
At the beginning of a new vaccine there is the decision about the vaccine type and the selection of the antigen. In vitro and in vivo studies precede the development of a manufacturing process. Get to know more about vaccines and their development.
- Watch Dialogue: All You Need To Know About Vaccines
- Download Vaccine Workflow: Advanced Solutions for Vaccine Discovery and Development
COVID-19 and rethinking vaccine development
A need for new methods to increase speed and yield, and to produce new vaccines in a cost-effective manner in order to remain competitive is a constant concern for scientists, especially in the field of COVID-19. We see a trend towards collaboration in the biotechnology industry in order to accelerate the research, development and large-scale production of new vaccines.
- Watch Panel Discussion: Rethinking Vaccine Development
- Download Editorial: The Role of Bioreactors in the Development of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Download Interview: Important Tools for Efficient Vaccine Development
- or listen to Podcast: Important Tools for Efficient Vaccine Development
Challenges in vaccine upstream bioprocessing
Vaccine manufacturers are facing the challenge of developing new products to serve unmet needs and fulfill the demands in an economically viable way. Upstream bioprocessing is an important piece of the puzzle. Read expert views and case studies on some of the hot topics in vaccine bioprocess development.
Webinar: Vero Cell Cultivation for Vaccine Production
Anchorage-dependent cells, such as Vero cells, are widely used as a platform for viral vector production. In this webinar our colleague Amanda Suttle demonstrates how different process parameters can be controlled in a perfusion bioprocess to cultivate anchorage-dependent cells.
- Download application: Easy perfusion for anchorage-dependent cell culture
- Download application: High-density Vero cell perfusion culture
- Download application: Small scale perfusion using an ATF cell retention device
Vero cells are anchorage-dependent cells that are widely used as a platform for viral vaccine production. In stirred-tank bioreactors, they are grown ordinarily on microcarriers. Fibra-Cel®disks are an alternative attachment matrix because they provide a three-dimensional environment that protects cells from damaging shear forces. The cultivation of Vero cells in benchtop single-use and glass bioreactors with a packed bed made of Fibra-Cel disks has been tested.
Kamal A. Rashid, PhD, Director of the Biomanufacturing Education and Research Center, and Research Professor, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, reports on the cultivation of CHO cells in the BioBLU® 5p Single-Use Vessel in perfusion mode. The packed-bed basket technology, developed by Eppendorf, provides a shear-free environment for the production of animal cells.
Single-use bioreactors are routinely used in biopharmaceutical R&D and biologics manufacturing. They have the potential to reduce turn-around times and the risk for contaminations and make validations easier. One potential problem of single-use systems, however, is the release of chemical compounds into the culture medium. Standardized tests help investigating the effects of leachables and extractables (L&Es) on cell growth.
Microbial vaccine development
Recent surveys see an increasing demand of microbial expression systems in the biopharmaceutical industry. Their advantages are obvious: Bacterial hosts are easy to cultivate, grow fast, and media are less expensive than complex cell culture media. A growing range of single-use fermentors has the potential to diminish labor costs, shorten turn-around times, and make validation easier.
Charlotte Mignon, Research Engineer at BIOASTER, discussed her motivation on the job, what her research is about and how she spends her free time in an interesting interview.
A selection of our customers
- Legal Notice
- Trademarks & Patents
- Cookie Info
- For commercial customers only. All prices VAT exclusive.
- 상호: 에펜도르프코리아 주식회사 대표자: Christian Wolfgang Groeger 주소: 서울시 강남구 테헤란로 322 서관 6층 (역삼동, 한신인터밸리 24빌딩) 전화번호: 1577-4395 전자우편주소: email@example.com 사업자등록번호: 220-88-27824 통신판매업번호: 2023-서울강남-00526 판매 및 납품 일반약관
- © 2023 Eppendorf SE