KR | KRW
KR | KRW
이 사이트에서 나가려고 합니다.
현재 장바구니는 아직 저장되지 않았고 새로운 사이트에서 또는 다시 방문할 때 복원할 수 없습니다. 장바구니를 저장하려면 계정에 로그인하십시오.
Optimize Your Microinjection Technique - Proper Selection and Operation of Mouse Embryo Microinjection Techniques
Dr. Aurélie Jory (Lily) Lab Academy
The generation of novel transgenic and genome engineered mouse models routinely require the delicate procedure of zygote or 2-cell embryo microinjections. In this webinar, transgenics senior expert and trainer Dr. Aurélie Jory (Lily) will talk about proper selection and process of microinjections - for higher cell survival and blastocyst rates.
Key learning objectives:
- Introduction to the different types of mouse embryo microinjection techniques and their different applications
- Learn how to identify high quality mouse embryos for microinjection
- Tips and tricks to minimize embryo lysis and enhance editing efficiencies
- Tips for proper equipment alignment and settings
- Demonstration of mouse 1-cell zygote and 2-cell embryo pronuclear and cytoplasmic micro-injections for high cell survival rates.
Date & Time:
- Thursday, 13 Oct 2022, 2:00 PM (CET)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Dr. Aurélie Jory (Lily) - Skill Development, Training & Workshops coordinator + Project management & strategy consultant for the Mouse Genome Engineering Facility & Animal Care and Resource Center @ BLiSC Bangalore, India
Dr. Lily received her M.Sc. and PhD degrees from the Pasteur Institute in Paris, France. Her research at the Pasteur Institute focused on mouse myogenesis and muscle stem cell biology in the laboratory of Professor Shahragim Tajbakhsh. From this experience, she became an expert in mouse transgenesis and acquired all the technical skills necessary to establish transgenic & genome engineered animals. She then joined the laboratory of Professor Richard Mann at Columbia University, where in addition to working with zinc finger nuclease technology to understand transcriptional regulatory networks in Drosophila development, she also served as the laboratory manager. Dr. Lily joined Bangalore Life Science Cluster [ BLiSC ] in November 2014 to establish & manage the Mouse Genome Engineering Facility as part of the DBT funded National Mouse Resource (NaMoR) initiative under which she also served as co-head of the Animal Care and Resource Center. In 2022; taking advantage of the unique facility setup established at ACRC & MGEF, Dr Lily is redirecting her activities to focus on establishing and coordinating a dedicated high-end skill development platform providing training and workshop programs for Indian and International scientists. Dr Lily also provides project management & strategy consulting services for the Mouse Genome Engineering Facility & Animal Care & Resource Center as well as for other facilities across India. Dr Lily is a member of the International Society for Transgenic Technologies (ISTT), of the Indian Laboratory Animal Scientists Association (LASA) and of the Indian Society of Developmental Biologists (InSDB).
- Legal Notice
- Trademarks & Patents
- Cookie Info
- For commercial customers only. All prices VAT exclusive.
- 상호: 에펜도르프코리아 주식회사 대표자: Christian Wolfgang Groeger 주소: 서울시 강남구 테헤란로 322 서관 6층 (역삼동, 한신인터밸리 24빌딩) 전화번호: 1577-4395 전자우편주소: email@example.com 사업자등록번호: 220-88-27824 통신판매업번호: 2023-서울강남-00526 판매 및 납품 일반약관
- © 2023 Eppendorf SE