이 사이트에서 나가려고 합니다.
현재 장바구니는 아직 저장되지 않았고 새로운 사이트에서 또는 다시 방문할 때 복원할 수 없습니다. 장바구니를 저장하려면 계정에 로그인하십시오.
Stem Cell Bioprocessing
Stem cell expansion at large scale
Stem cell production for applied research
How can stem cells be produced efficiently and reproducibly to suit the demands of applied research? Dr. Marcia Mata (Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult), Prof. Bernd Giebel (University Hospital Essen), and Dr. Philipp Nold (Eppendorf SE) share their knowledge on current trends and their thoughts on future developments in the field of stem cell research and applications.
Bioreactor development for your success
Discover the BioBLU® 0.3sc Single-Use Bioreactor optimized for slow stirring and cell aggregate formation.
- The 8-blade impeller type ensures gentle mixing of your cell culture
- Reduced cell settling and very good mixing already at low agitation speed reduces the stress to your stem cell culture
- Improved DO-cap with chamfer corners and reduced overall diameter reduces cell sedimentation on the cap
- Reusable glass bioreactor versions are also available
- Compatible with the DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System
Our 8-blade impeller supported 3D cell aggregate formation in a DASbox® Mini Bioreactor and efficiently kept the aggregates in suspension. Read more about how this impeller was used for the cultivation of 3D cell aggregates at the Instituto de Biologia Experimental e Tecnológica (iBET) in Portugal
Production of stem cell-derived exosomes
- Download expert interview: Get to know more about the challenges and trends in stem cell-derived extracellular vesicle bioprocessing
- Watch webinar to learn more about the benefits of stirred-tank bioreactors for exosome production
- Download application note about exosome production at small scale, using the DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System
- Download application note about exosome production at bench scale, using the SciVario® twin bioreactor control system
Expanding mesenchymal stem cells in bioreactors
Growing meat in bioreactors
Can bioreactors revolutionize the way we produce animal products, such as meat and leather? Can we make meat more sustainable and increase animal welfare? Read expert opinions about the use of stem cells for cultured meat.
- Download ebook: Mark Post co-founded Mosa Meat, a company aiming at culturing meat using tissue engineering. He shared his thoughts on challenges and the great potential of growing meat in bioreactors in an interview for our ebook.
- Go to article: Cultured meat is no longer science fiction. Explore, how sophisticated bioreactor technology can help produce it.
Join the stem cell community!
A selection of our customers
- Legal Notice
- Trademarks & Patents
- Cookie Info
- For commercial customers only. All prices VAT exclusive.
- 상호: 에펜도르프코리아 주식회사 대표자: Christian Wolfgang Groeger 주소: 서울시 강남구 테헤란로 322 서관 6층 (역삼동, 한신인터밸리 24빌딩) 전화번호: 1577-4395 전자우편주소: firstname.lastname@example.org 사업자등록번호: 220-88-27824 통신판매업번호: 2023-서울강남-00526 판매 및 납품 일반약관
- © 2023 Eppendorf SE