KR | KRW
KR | KRW
이 사이트에서 나가려고 합니다.
현재 장바구니는 아직 저장되지 않았고 새로운 사이트에서 또는 다시 방문할 때 복원할 수 없습니다. 장바구니를 저장하려면 계정에 로그인하십시오.
Endpoint PCR - Tips & Tricks for set-up and optimization
Dr. Steffen Riethmueller Lab Academy
We will discuss how PCR results are influenced by multiple factors during set-up, including PCR consumables and the reaction itself.
Key learning objectives:
- Ideal PCR set-up including primer design and template DNA selection
- PCR pipetting technique
- How to minimize evaporation
- Important features of a thermal cycler
- PCR optimization
Date & Time:
- Wednesday, 05 Oct 2022, 16:00 PM (CEST)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Dr. Steffen Riethmueller, Application Specialist, Eppendorf SE
Dr. Steffen Riethmüller is Application Specialist focusing on thermal cyclers and mixers at Eppendorf SE in Hamburg, Germany. He studied technical and applied biology in Bremen and wrote his master thesis at the Max Planck Institute in Magdeburg. During his PhD at the Institute of Biochemistry in Kiel he characterized the soluble IL-6R (which is associated with chronic inflammatory diseases) with the help of PCR and other techniques. Before joining Eppendorf, he was working as a Postdoc at the Pharmaceutical Institute in Kiel.
- Legal Notice
- Trademarks & Patents
- Cookie Info
- For commercial customers only. All prices VAT exclusive.
- 상호: 에펜도르프코리아 주식회사 대표자: Christian Wolfgang Groeger 주소: 서울시 강남구 테헤란로 322 서관 6층 (역삼동, 한신인터밸리 24빌딩) 전화번호: 1577-4395 전자우편주소: firstname.lastname@example.org 사업자등록번호: 220-88-27824 통신판매업번호: 2023-서울강남-00526 판매 및 납품 일반약관
- © 2023 Eppendorf SE